Thanks Uncle Kevin for bringing this into work. It was sooooo good I thought I'd share the recipe. It can be cut in half and baked in an 8x8 pan
Baked Oatmeal
First mix
2 cups sugar
1 cup oil
4 eggs
add
6 cuts oatmeal (quick oats)
4 tsp baking powder
2 tsp sal
2 cups milk
mix it all otgether and put in a 9x13 lightly oiled pan. Turn oven to 350 and bake for 50 minutes. You will be enjoying an extraodinary delicious breakfast!
serve with whatever you would like, milk, syrup, peaches, brown sugar and cinnamon, also feel free to add raisins, chocolate chips, bananan's while baking! yummo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oh, i'm gonna have to try that one. we used to have baked oatmeal at cape all the time (when i actually was awake in time for breakfast) and i loved it. i tried to make it once since then, but it didn't turn out to swell. maybe it's time to try again... bring on the brown sugar!
Holy Moly I love baked oatmeal, you've inspired me to go make some.
Post a Comment