Monday, April 9, 2007

Babymoon Ultrasound

This is Baby Plett. How exciting. I know ultrasound pictures are hard to figure out so I'm going to try and explain it to you the best I can. This is baby's face and stomach. Baby's head is on the right and stomach on the left. There are two dark circles about the middle of the page (slightly to the right of the label, face) these are eyes, below is the nose, and if you look carefully you can see a smile :) The word face is actually written on the placenta, and underneath baby is my uterus, and the black that baby is in, is the fluid.



Going to Babymoon Ultrasound was the most incredible experience EVER! We got to see our baby and how much baby moves around! Really baby moves insane amounts! All the time. Often seeing baby's face was hard because baby kept covering it with hands (and once feet!). An acrobat!


Look closely, baby is giving us the peace sign.

Here is baby's leg. You can see the knee going down to the foot (where it's labeled). So tiny and so cute.

After leaving the ultrasound Dawson looked at me and said, I don't know how people can say that babies aren't a miracle after witnessing that. It really was incredible.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

those pics are soo cute of baby! Wow it's really in there!!
Jenny