Everything seems to be coming along well. Dawson, the beast of a truck looks good on you. My dad would love it- he's always been a fan of 'the bigger the better' especially when it comes to pickups. Well done! This has nothing to do with the previous statement but this is the only way I could think of reaching you. I hope you see this today(May 21)- Happy anniversary to you and Christine! Lots of love.
2 comments:
Everything seems to be coming along well. Dawson, the beast of a truck looks good on you. My dad would love it- he's always been a fan of 'the bigger the better' especially when it comes to pickups. Well done!
This has nothing to do with the previous statement but this is the only way I could think of reaching you. I hope you see this today(May 21)- Happy anniversary to you and Christine! Lots of love.
Thanks Anne :)
Post a Comment