
She is all smiles and giggles now. It's terrific.

I want to leave these two pictures in here, but I cannot rotate them in blogger, sorry. But this is Jovie on our new furniture.


My precious baby girl fast asleep. She sometimes smiles in here sleep. She is so peaceful.

Christine's new toy! I love it.

Jovie loves playing under here. She is a good kicker. Daddy was playing with her and taking a little rest. Jovie loves touching his face. Awwwww what an AWESOME daddy.

Dad was sleeping and Tommy decided to curl up on him. He wants attention too!
2 comments:
Very pretty new toy you have there! How come you get early Christmas presents?!
Those are great pictures of Jovie -- even the sideways ones! I love the two of her with her parents!
Hey guys!
Wow, your girl is so beautiful.We wish we could've seen her before we left.She looks so cute though.It was nice talking to you on the phone Daws and im hoping to talk to you guys a little bit more now that i have your home phone #.Life in Indonesia is good! We are enjoying teaching and also the life of a traveller.If you have time, check out our blog www.dylancandis.spaces.live.com
We miss ya guys and cant wait to see your new girl! Keep in touch and we love you
Dylan and Candis
Post a Comment