According to the stats I'm 20 weeks pregnant. And technically that means i'm half way done. That's crazy talk, to think in 20-22 weeks (tops) i'll have a baby in my arms, and my new name will be "mommy" WOW. That's all I can say :) however I'm really looking forward to it.
I have my ultrasound coming up, so hopefully I'll get a picture and find a way to post it, cuz that would be neat! However I'm not making any promises :) I will however comment on it.I'm still feeling pretty good for the most part. I can tell my immunity is down, cuz I seem to catch a lot of colds, and they all seem to turn into sinus infections of some sort. You know the dreaded sinus headaches, and stuffy nose (or runny), sneezing constantly, sore throat, water in the ears. Yup, not so fun. However I'm drinking all the water and fruit juice I can handle to try and ward it off.
Here's another picture to tie you over for another while, now I really should start growing! The next ten weeks the baby will grow like crazy, so we'll see.
Well until next time . . . God Bless.
7 comments:
aw what a beautiful belly, i'm so happy that you and elyse can share this together. that's wicked exciting. glad to hear that you're doing well.
Thanks Justin. I am also thrilled to be sharing this experience with you guys.
well don't you just glow. it's times like these that i wish i lived closer. how fun it would be to watch your little belly grow and spend hours perusing through the cute baby clothes. sigh!
oh Leanne I know. Well when you come out next . . . we can peruse the baby clothes then.
You look beautiful Christine. Once that baby's born I hope that I get to see it before it's to big to cuddle. :)
Who's girlie??
Thanks for the comments Abbey! It would be awesome for you to be able to cuddle the baby before it's not a baby anymore. That either means you making a trip out here, or us out there . . . hopefully
Post a Comment