Life is good. Dawson's procedure went well. The major clump is gone. Praise the Lord. The doctor throught he might have seen a small stone, but isn't entirely sure.
Jovie is now 2 months old. She is growing and changing all the time. She sure is precious. Sorry I don't have my camera with me, so I cannot show you pictures.
I just turned 25 and it is great. I am very happy with where my life is at.
Well until next time . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So glad to hear Dawson's doing better. I sure hope for all your sakes that it will never happen again! Your happiness and contentment with your life are almost tangible -- I bet you were smiling when you typed that! Happy birthday (I lost my Friesen family birthday calendar, so I have no idea how late this is!!) and best wishes for another great year!
Post a Comment